Are online ratings & reviews important?
How do customer ratings and reviews online affect your professional profile on Soho’s business directory?
Here are the results of our research;
- 92% of consumers now read online reviews.
- 40% of consumers form an opinion by reading just one to three reviews.
- Star rating is the number one factor used by consumers to judge a business.
- 44% say a review must be written within one month to be relevant. This highlights the importance of recency in reviews!
- 68% say positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- 73% of consumers form an opinion by reading up to six reviews.
- 88% of consumers form an opinion by reading up to ten reviews. This means it’s important to have a large body of reviews, as customers are reading more reviews now than in all years past.
- 88% trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- 95% of consumers suspect censorship or faked reviews when they don’t see bad scores.
How does Soho’s Review system work?
The Soho Society’s reputation is founded on trust, quality, service and value. It’s important to us that all our listed local service businesses, provide awesomely;
- High-Quality Services
- Friendly Customer Experiences
- Great Value for Money
We ensure this by providing an open and honest business review system, providing all members with the ability to rate, rant or recommend their services experience, for the benefit of the entire community.
If you are interested in receiving more ratings and reviews, find out more Soho’s credentials, or get in touch us via our contact page, as we would love to share how we are helping other businesses build their online presence and authority.