Create a professional profile for your service business.
- Business name & description
- Service categories & target Audience
- Phone number & Email address
- Office Address & Map w/ GEO location
- Links to website & Social profiles
Add optional trust-building information to your business profile;
- ABN – Australia Business Number
- Licence – Professional Registration ie. Master Builder Licence
- Insurance – Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Policies
- Accreditation – Skill Certifications & Qualifications
- Association – Industry Memberships & Charities
- Awards – Recognition of Excellence
Quickly build brand awareness and increase demand generation.
- Photo Galleries & Image Showcase
- Keywords & SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Embedded Promotional Video
- Special Deals & Discount Coupons
- Direct Enquiry form & private messaging
Start receiving, service appointments, rental reservations or ticket sales.
- Custome Booking options for Services, Rentals & Events
- Available Services w/descriptions & pricing variables
- Calendar month view showing day availability
- Opening Hours w/ Hourly Appointment Slots
- Instant Credit Card Payment Gateway
Soho guests can reserve spots at e.g. restaurants, car washes, barbers etc. They can choose date and time slot or a specific hour if time slots are non set by the vendor. They can be also charged for the reservation.
Soho’s online ticketing system for any type of venue or event. Vendors can add event listings on your business profiles while also sell tickets for those events.
Guests can choose check-in & check-out dates, guests amount and send a request to the host to book a reservation. Once the vendor accepts request the guest can be charged for the entire amount at the reserved time. The vender can manage calendar availability and set different prices for specific days.
Friendly management dashboard where listings, bookings, packages, profile details and private messages can easily be managed.
Up-selling Extra Services
Extra services are integrated with pricing table on the listing page. Items in the pricing table can be set as bookable options in booking area.
Vendors have an additional “Wallet” page in their management dashboard where they can check a summary of their earnings from bookings, payouts history and set payout methods.